Part-Time (2-3 days a week, flexible hours)
Pay Level: College Credit
The Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce is active in eight mayor US business areas. Members include leaders of Norwegian and American firms successfully pursuing business in the dynamic Norway-US market. The thriving Norwegian economy has created attractive opportunities in banking and finance, energy, the maritime and offshore industries, technology and environmental resource management, among others.
As an intern for NACC Mid-Atlantic you will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from member relations, marketing, event management, administrative tasks including website updates, news letters, presentations, participation in meetings with NACCMA board members and embassy representatives, etc. As an intern you are also responsible for increasing brand awareness, driving membership, and utilizing social media to strengthen relations with existing members. Other responsibilities vary on intern’s expertise and project interests.
This internship reports directly to the NACCMA general manager and is overseen by the NACCMA President.
- Pursuing BS/BA
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 of higher
- Prefer junior or senior level, however will consider other class levels dependent on qualifications
- An interest in Norwegian American relations
- High proficiency in English/Norwegian oral, written
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook and WordPress
- Solid understanding of the Internet and social media marketing best practices
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with a written paragraph as to why you would like an internship with the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce Mid-Atlantic; please include unique skills and strengths you possess as well as your work availability.
Send the above information to email@example.com